You possess a set of skills, qualifications, education credentials, talents and wisdom that makes you a business unit unto yourself. How you market that during your job search is very important. When you know what you bring to the table, you can better articulate how you match up to the opportunities at hand.
By Angela Loëb What a clever video – it takes what could be a dry subject and makes it fun! They claim that 55% of a person’s first impression of you is based on how you look. The other 45% must come from the impression you … Continued
By Angela Loëb During our presentations to job seekers, Jay likes to point out these “following-up” statistics: When you DO NOT follow up during the job search process, your chances of getting hired are 1 in 256. When you DO … Continued
By Angela Loëb Jay and I both have experience from the other side of the table – that’s the hiring side of the table. So we know what works and what doesn’t. Today we give you a sneak peek into … Continued
by Jay Markunas Immeasurable and Irrelevant are two words you do not want to be used to describe your job. In the earlier blog posts this week we met Brian Bailey, the main character in the New York Times Best Seller, “The … Continued
we teach you the techniques to ACE the interview and negotiate for 10%-30% more in compensation. The GET HIRED module is the backbone of getting a job. If you don’t do well in the interview, you won’t get the job. The hiring manager will make a “hire/no-hire” decision within the first 10 seconds of meeting you. Will you operate at a deficit, or will you form a “hire” opinion in those first few seconds?