What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn about the different types of resume formats and when/why to use them
- See how to write an accomplishments-based resume
- Get the insider tips you need to know to get your resume noticed
- Find out an easy technique to identify your Unique Promise of Value
- Draw attention to your uniqueness in your resume
- Download a workbook with samples, advice and exercises
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
Who is this course for?
- Anyone looking for a job
- Anyone looking for a job who wants an edge in their job search
- Anyone looking for a job and who needs to articulate their value proposition to a future employer or manager
- Anyone looking for a job and who wants to update or create a strong resume that stands out
- Anyone wanting a job they love
- This course is best for those who are looking for a job in the US market or with a US-based employer
About the Instructors:
Angela Loëb and Jay Markunas have successfully advised professionals on career management and transition strategies for a combined 40+ years. Together they inform, inspire and engage audiences with their unique approach of balancing the positive and the practical. More about them here: http://greatoccupations.com/about.
NOTE: This course is one of three in the Job Search Boot Camp series, recorded live by Angela & Jay in 2010. The two other courses are AIM & GET HIRED! Since each part stands alone, it’s not necessary to complete the entire series. However, each part builds on the previous one, and so we recommend all three parts for maximum benefit.
Click HERE to see the AIM Course.
Click HERE to see the GET HIRED! Course.