So, here’s how it happened. It was one of those “Eureka!” moments… sort of like Archimedes’ sudden insight while in the bathtub… except Jay was in the shower when he got the idea to do a 3-part seminar to help job seekers in 2009.
That idea became the Job Search Boot Camp, a live, half-day program covering important topics such as resumes, personal brand, search strategy, interviewing and salary negotiation.
And we ended up doing more than just one seminar that year. We did three… and a whole lot of Mini Job Search Boot Camps at local job clubs, churches and community centers.
This particular Mini Job Search Boot Camp program is not a traditional course that you would take in a linear fashion. Rather, it’s a compilation of video snippets from some of our presentations, a few selected lectures from our full program, selected articles from our Career Blog, as well as some recordings from our online radio show and a few other goodies.
Basically, we’ve pulled together some great pieces of what we teach in the much longer, in-depth Job Search Boot Camp courses, READY, AIM & GET HIRED!
In this program, you will:
- Get insider tips for readying your resume from two seasoned career experts.
- Find out why getting clarity and knowing your personal brand is so important in today’s job market.
- Learn about a search strategy that is 86% effective in getting you a job.
- Get advice on how to prepare well so you ACE the interview.
- Gain some practical ideas on how to take the first step in finding the work you love.
By the way, you can find all of the archived recordings of the Job Search Boot Camp Show (2009-2011) at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jobsearchbootcamp.
And you can read more than 300 career articles by clicking HERE.
The Total Job Search Boot Camp is a 3-course program. Each course is available at the following links: