What am I going to get from this course?
- Get tips on how to dress and act in the interview to make the best impression
- Gain skills in how to best ask and answer questions during the interview
- Find out the 3 questions the interviewer is trying to answer in order to give you a job offer
- Hear about the #1 reason candidates do not get the job
- Learn how to negotiate for 10%-30% more in compensation
- Download a workbook with samples, advice and exercises
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
Who is this course for?
- Anyone looking for a job
- Anyone looking for a job and who wants to knock the socks off the interviewer so they can get an offer
- Anyone looking for a job and who needs to improve their negotiation skills
- Anyone wanting a job they love
- This course is best for those who are looking for a job in the US market or with a US-based employer
About the Instructors:
Angela Loëb and Jay Markunas have successfully advised professionals on career management and transition strategies for a combined 40+ years. Together they inform, inspire and engage audiences with their unique approach of balancing the positive and the practical. More about them here: http://greatoccupations.com/about.
NOTE: This course is one of three in the Job Search Boot Camp series, recorded live by Angela & Jay in 2010. The other two are READY & AIM. Since each part stands alone, it’s not necessary to complete the entire series. However, each part builds on the previous one, and so we recommend all three parts for maximum benefit.
Click HERE to see the READY Course.
Click HERE to see the AIM Course.